Deploy your existing IT equipment exactly when and where you need it.
WORK AT ANY LOCATION
Falcona's Mobile Powered Cart range is designed with ultimate flexibility in mind and the MPS 1500 and 2000 are the latest models in the range.
These tough, mobile workstations provide independent power for your IT equipment, easily supporting a host of applications. Custom shelving options with printer, scanner and PC mounts built-in are just part of the appeal.
The integrated multi-stage battery charger keeps our mobile workstations ready to go 24/7. You can choose to run the unit from the dual battery pack, doubling the power capacity, or alternatively, one battery can be charged separately and hot swapped when power is running low.
Falcona’s rugged mobile workstations increase staff productivity as they take their computers and tools with them; performing their work at any location. This mobility improves freedom and efficiency as workers no longer need to go back and forth from one point to check information – with the MPS 1500 and 2000, the information they need is right there at their fingertips, at all times.
The mobile carts are ideal for receiving, inspecting, recording, warehouse labelling and re-routing of products in and out of goods receiving. Tasks such as inventory checks, quality control monitoring, product labelling and packaging can be handled using the same mobile workstation, removing the need to walk to fixed locations.
Additionally, any computer-based training can be performed away from the manufacturing floor, to avoid interfering with busy teams. Workers can use a computer or touchscreen tablet for a full standard 8-hour shift, depending on the amount of scanning and printing required, thanks to the on board 240 volt power supply.
Designed with ultimate flexibility in mind
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hard-wearing composite worktops come with either a standard or large work surface, giving ample room for any picking or packing application
- Worktop footprint can be customised to suit specific requirements
- Built to be used in rugged environments
- Optional dual removable battery for true 24/7 continuous operation
- Reduce footfall and increase worker efficiency
- Mobile 240V supply onboard provides power to a range of IT equipment
- LCD display shows power status of the workstation and battery levels
- Full range of scanner and VESA compliant monitor mounts, sliding printer trays, PC and laptop slings and moulded work surfaces
- Medical grade, acid-proof finishes available for healthcare and pharmaceutical environments
- Designed, manufactured and built in the UK using sustainable and recyclable materials