DEVICE MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
For enterprises and businesses deploying or managing mobile devices, the ConnectID range of rugged cabinets provides the most cost effective, advanced and versatile solution to store and charge any PDA, tablet, mobile printer or portable radio
Providing a central charging point, the ‘Troll’ cabinet ensures mobile devices are always ready and charged when needed. Managers and supervisors can clearly see when the equipment has been returned and if it has been damaged – dramatically increasing the life of the device; reducing servicing downtime costs; and increasing staff productivity.
Troll cabinets are cost effective to deploy, reducing both the time and complexity associated with installing additional mains power sockets. Messy and potentially dangerous cabling is cleanly routed through the cabinets to provide a safe and clean work environment.
The WiFi and eco-friendly material used to build the Troll cabinets ensures devices are always connected to the network for data communication and updates. A WiFi hotspot enabled option extends wireless coverage with no drilling or installation and an optional RFID enabled backplane is available to report automatically when terminals are returned.
The ConnectID cabinet ensures mobile devices are always ready and charged when needed
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Modern, open leaf design for passive cooling saves running costs while keeping devices secure
- Extremely durable - made from 70% sustainable, recyclable materials. Laser etching and custom active lighting options for a long lasting visual impact
- Double density, stadium shelving allowing up to 50 devices per cabinet
- Custom shelves for Zebra and Honeywell’s latest mobile devices
- WiFi and 4G friendly materials ensure connectivity in any location. Ethernet enabled
- Lockable bi-folding doors allow easy, simultaneous access during peak periods
- Clear panels to visually identify when the equipment is docked and charging
- Supplied either pre-assembled or self-assembled (flat pack)
- Optional under cabinet storage available for high-vis jackets or other peripherals
- Medical grade, acid-proof finishes available for healthcare and pharmaceutical environments
- Designed, manufactured and built in the UK using sustainable and recyclable materials